Monday, May 19, 2008

service Learning

1. What have I learned about our group’s topic? I have learned a lot like that my group needs to be broken up into garden group and beautification. I think this because our group is to big and if we break up into a smaller group then we can get more accomplished. I also learned that my group has lots of great idea’s
2. What have I learned about myself through service learning? I learned that I do not like working with people who don’t do anything in a group or don’t care about their grade. That when grades go in and they have an F and they run back to the teacher and ask why when they know that only thing they did all service learning is nothing. I also learned that service learning could be fun if you pay attention and do what your told.
3. If I were in charge of this group I would change? The group should be broken down and we should come to the computer lab and look up things and get or ideas together before we go out and try to start doing things. I say this because then we would be prepared to do our jobs as a garden group and beautification group.

No comments: