Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 21-25

Thursday meeting was based on ideas we had some great ideas

What we did: We want on a walking tore of the school and tried to find out what we could do to make the school more beautiful. The one good idea that we talked about was the glass case that should be in our school to show off all the awards that students and teachers got that has do with our school for example: NHD meddles, Teachers awards, ect. We think that this should go on the wall in the lobby when you first come in. Our other ideas were that we should make a little sitting area outside of our school for people to sit down and enjoy there free time in the morning but most of all to make the school look even more beautiful outside. Our last idea was a wall of pictures that showed the first and second graduation class to show who we were and how we grow over the years. The garden group and the school beautician made up these ideas.

What questions do you still have about your mission and role in your group? When are we going to be able to put these plain in action?

I would like to do the job of Researcher because that was my job last year and I think that I would be a great person for this job. I also think that because I love to look up things and I am a very reliable person. I would love to do this job.

No comments: