Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My thoughts on school religion I don’t feel any type of way about other peoples religion. I only don’t like it when people say that some people’s religion is not true. When people don’t accept others peoples religion. Because of there belief. My mother is Muslim and my father is to but my father was not raised in a Muslim religion. So when I go to my dad’s side of the family they try and make us eat pork because they don’t accept my families chose. In my household we are able to choose what we wish to believe in. Some times in school when some students talk about god they make it seem like any other god is not true. When we had to go in the Jews museum some people would not go into the pray hall because they were Muslim and the teachers made it a big deal and took points off of there grades. I do not think that it is right because it was against there religion and I don’t feel that they respected it. That is what I think about this subject.

By: shawanda smith

No comments: